- Provide leadership and guidance to the project team, Coordinate project plans / tasks with project team and any other team involved.
- Provide thought and technical leadership to project team, Manage, communicate, and deliver project schedules and deliverables.
- Identify project issues/risk and implement mitigation plans to keep project on track or communicate accordingly, Manage project scope, requirements, and PMO deliverables, Manage and motivate project resources.
- Provide development support where needed, Considered technical expert in at least one of the following.
- Gather business requirements.
- Participate in the transitions of the customization and functional designs to the technical designers.
- Participate in full cycle of testing, including assembly test, product, performance and system tests.
- Participate in quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements.
Line of Communication:
- At least 5 years experience in project management of Microsoft Technologies.
- Technical expertise in following technologies: Business Objects, Microsoft .NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, Microsoft SQL 2000/05/08.
- High competency in developing and managing detailed project plans.
- Strong business analytical skills; analyzing source systems.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize in a matrixed organization.
- Experience working in a global environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience using Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Experience in creation of Requirements Documents, Design Documents, Use cases, Screen Mock-ups, POC's Development estimates and project Plans.
- Reports to Project Manager.
- Works closely with End Users, Process Analysts, Functional Designers from other functional areas, Solution Architects as well as Technical, Change Management, Development and Data Migration teams.
5 - 10 Years
B.E. / B. Tech. with MBA